Audrey Kitchen + Bar Hilton CleanStay Guest Experience
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our guests and associates. With your health and safety top of mind, we have added additional processes to improve our already high standards at Audrey Kitchen + Bar. Our team is ensuring that every reasonable step is being taken, through the introduction Hilton’s CleanStay with Lysol Protection Program to address four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between our guests and associates. Our focus is to give you peace of mind and ensure an exceptional dining experience at Audrey Kitchen + Bar.
What You Can Expect at Audrey Kitchen + Bar
- As per the City of Madison Mask Mandate, issued on July 13th, 2020, a mask or face covering is required in the common areas of the restaurant. Once seated, the mask can be removed. If a mask is needed, please request one at the Host Stand.
- Restaurant surfaces undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces and restrooms with EPA approved products and methods.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the restaurant for your use and convenience.
- Each table is cleaned and sanitized prior to seating you and your group including all chairs, tabletops, and high-touch areas.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- You will find managers and associates wearing personal protective equipment. Additionally, all Audrey Kitchen + Bar associates will have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests. In our dining rooms, you will find tables already staggered for an increase of space. Servers at your table will maintain a distance of three feet.
- Indicators have been strategically placed on the floor to easily social distance if a brief wait is necessary.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- Clear protective screens have been placed throughout the restaurant where regular interaction with Audrey Kitchen + Bar associates occurs, such as the host stand.
- We offer digital menus accessible through smartphones.
- We have transitioned to single-use condiments. Additionally, fresh, sanitized glassware will be offered with all beverage refills.
- As valet parking requires contact beyond what is currently recommended, valet will not be available at this time. Please proceed to our parking garage entrance on E. Wilson Street for self-parking. There you will find elevators to take you to the first floor of the hotel and the Audrey Kitchen + Bar entrance by following the signs.
Gestures of Hospitality
- Along the way, you may encounter team members welcoming you and demonstrating hospitality while staying respectful of social distancing.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Audrey Kitchen + Bar has established the above enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Audrey Kitchen + Bar, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the restaurant to help minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.
The Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection Program is subject to change at any time in our discretion in order to reflect new guidance from health experts, industry best practices, and other developments impacting these protocols. Please contact Audrey Kitchen + Bar in order to confirm the most up-to-date information regarding Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection Program.